cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upgrade with Prepaid VISA card

DonavanYancey
Local Performer

I tried using a prepaid visa debit card for premium subscription and it didn't go through. I bought it specifically for this. It said verify. Then punched in same question on Google and it said I was already getting premium but it hasn't started yet. What do I do?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bubba7984 Unfortunately, we are no longer able to accept Visa or MasterCard prepaid cards. You will need to use a valid credit card that is not a pre-paid VISA or MasterCard to upgrade.

You can also pay with PayPal or purchase a Pandora gift card from one of our partners. These gift cards can be purchased for any amount and used to upgrade to any of our subscription tiers from the Pandora website. 

Please keep in mind that when purchasing the gift card for subscriptions, you must account for your local tax rates. To use the gift card as payment, the card's balance must equal the total cost of the upgrade, including taxes.

Hope this helps explain.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DonavanYancey I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Bubba7984
Local Performer

I also am having trouble using a prepaid Visa gift card to upgrade to Pandora Plus. When entering in the card information, I receive an error message stating, "Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details." How can I use a prepaid Visa gift card to upgrade my Pandora subscription?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bubba7984 Unfortunately, we are no longer able to accept Visa or MasterCard prepaid cards. You will need to use a valid credit card that is not a pre-paid VISA or MasterCard to upgrade.

You can also pay with PayPal or purchase a Pandora gift card from one of our partners. These gift cards can be purchased for any amount and used to upgrade to any of our subscription tiers from the Pandora website. 

Please keep in mind that when purchasing the gift card for subscriptions, you must account for your local tax rates. To use the gift card as payment, the card's balance must equal the total cost of the upgrade, including taxes.

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos

Pro1
Local Performer

Its been a while now since you posted that message so I'm wondering if it's allowed to use a pre-paid visa gift card again?

0 Kudos