cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Charges

debbuys
Local Performer

I just discovered being billed $14.99 on my Bank of America card. Its so frustrating to search for Customer Service to talk to about resolving this matter as PANDORA HAS NO WAY to call about billing.

I do not have any authorized subscriptions.  How do I get a refund for all months I have been charged at $14.99 x 3 months?  Credit card statement says PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO PDORA.COM/BIL CA.

Thank you in advance for resolving this issue.  

Debra 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@debbuys Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

If you are seeing any unauthorized charges on your account, you should report the suspicious activity to your bank.

You can also contact our support team directly if you'd like them to further investigate by submitting a message through our help page

With this being said, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
61 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@debbuys Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

If you are seeing any unauthorized charges on your account, you should report the suspicious activity to your bank.

You can also contact our support team directly if you'd like them to further investigate by submitting a message through our help page

With this being said, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

jm6
Local Performer

i dont have pandora and deleted the app months ago and u charge me not

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jm6 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Misfit73
Local Performer

They are trying to charge my bank account and I don't even have a pandora account how do I stop it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Misfit73 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

yelimkire
Local Performer

I have an unauthorized charge on my checking account which I am going to report to my bank as fraud.  Pandora has no right or authority to charge me as I am not a paid subscription customer.  I would like an explanation for this charge and will expect a full refund immediately.  The amount in question is $5.29.

I would like to know why Pandora is even able to charge me as I have entered no payment method on this FREE account.  

Found a second charge, same amount.  Pandora now owes me $10.58.  And an explanation as to what right they have to rip me off.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yelimkire I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

GDLTEXANO1710
Local Performer

Got charged $15 for nothing

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GDLTEXANO1710 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Nixonsmommy
Local Performer

Hi I have been getting charged 9.99 every month for 4 months please reply so I can get a refund and get my money back because I never started this subscription in the first place 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nixonsmommy I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

ukfylikgfuli
Local Performer

Hello,

I have been receiving unauthorized charges on my credit card for $5.26 per month. I do not have a Premium account. I only have a free account. I haven't even used Pandora in a very long time. There is nowhere in my account to cancel these charges as it shows that I have a free account.

Please help me stop these unauthorized charges to my card. Thank you for your time.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @ukfylikgfuli. 👋

I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email soon to help out with this. Please keep an eye out for their email. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!
0 Kudos

tldahls
Local Performer

Hi 

I have 2 charges on my account this month, My regular 4.99 subscription and a unauthorized 54 dollar charge. I want this removed and refunded. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @tldahls. 👋

I've created an email support case for you. Someone from our User Support team will be in touch soon to offer further assistance. Please keep a look out for their email soon. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!
0 Kudos

Loto0823
Local Performer

I have checked every Pandora account I have and none have the premium subscription yet I've been charged $9.99 every month for many months now. I don't see why I've been paying for a service I didn't even know I had and have not used. I would like a refund.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Loto0823!

I've created a support case for you with our User Support team. Someone will get back to you via email to further help. 

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Loto0823
Local Performer
I replied to the email and gave them info regarding the problem but I
haven't heard back since.
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Loto0823! Thanks for checking in. The support agent will definitely get back to you. Sometimes it can take a little time if it's busy. 

We really appreciate your patience in the meantime. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos