cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unauthorized charges

@Drios Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email for further assistance with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

What do I do

Local Performer

If 9.99 was taken from my cash app card and I don't want it don't know how it's even link to my cash app card it was all my money n soon as someone sent me $10 pandora took 9.99 for something I don't want whatever it was that was bought how can I get my money back

0 Kudos

Re: What do I do

@Shena_Farrow I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized Charges

Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to gather additional details about the charge you are seeing.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Re: Double charged

Local Performer

I accidentally subscribed to Pandora plus a few days ago (or possibly my 6 year old grandaughter did this)

I think it is way too easy to do things like this.  I want to immediately cancel the subscription and receive a refund

mod edit: removed personal information

0 Kudos

Re: Double charged

Hey there, @kty_91625. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. To keep the community organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized Charges

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you to assist with your request.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Re: No permission

Local Performer

I also have a fee showing up in my credit card even though I've not used pandora in years.

0 Kudos

@hmazock I am going to have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to help look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Local Performer

I have received and un authorized charge on my credit card, I have never subscribed to pandora

0 Kudos

@Alphahotel Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to gather additional information about the charge you are seeing.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Recurring Charge: PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO

Local Performer

I just received a notice of a recurring payment of $109.89 on 11/23 from PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO on my CC  - trans date of 11/22.

I have not subscribed to anything Pandora.

Where is this charge coming from? 

0 Kudos

Re: Recurring Charge: PANDORA*INTERNET RADIO

@DGilmore I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized Charges

Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you privately via email to gather additional details about the charge you are seeing.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

Local Performer

I have been charged for several months a monthly charge of $9.99 when I have not signed up for any subscription through pandora. I thought for a second that maybe my son had purchased something by accident when I first noticed the charge, however it is recurring and i was able to confirm that he doesn't even have a pandora account either. I need to know how to go about getting refunded for these unauthorized charges. Times are extremely tough right now and I cannot afford for 9.99 to be taken from me monthly for no explainable reason. My email is listed below for contact purposes. 

mod edit: removed personal information

0 Kudos