How do I get a student discount?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@patriciasway200 We are proud to offer a Pandora Premium Student plan at a reduced rate of $4.99 USD monthly or $59.88 annually for students who qualify.* The regular price for a Premium subscription is $9.99 USD monthly or $109.89 annually.

This offer is available to most full-time or part-time graduate and undergraduate students for up to 4-years, but requires that you verify your student status each year through SheerID.

Keep in mind that once you've successfully upgraded to this reduced rate, your account will no longer be eligible for any additional trial offers. The balance of any prior offers you accepted (such as a free trial) will be forfeited and you will immediately be charged for your new subscription.

To view this subscription option and to see if you're eligible to upgrade, please visit our website.

However, if you're currently upgraded through a third party vendor like Google Play or Apple, you'll need to cancel your current subscription and wait until it expires before you can upgrade to the Premium Student plan offered only through the Pandora website.

For listeners who are already upgraded directly through our website, you can manage your subscription in the settings.

For more information about the verification process or your eligibility, check out SheerID's FAQ.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@patriciasway200 We are proud to offer a Pandora Premium Student plan at a reduced rate of $4.99 USD monthly or $59.88 annually for students who qualify.* The regular price for a Premium subscription is $9.99 USD monthly or $109.89 annually.

This offer is available to most full-time or part-time graduate and undergraduate students for up to 4-years, but requires that you verify your student status each year through SheerID.

Keep in mind that once you've successfully upgraded to this reduced rate, your account will no longer be eligible for any additional trial offers. The balance of any prior offers you accepted (such as a free trial) will be forfeited and you will immediately be charged for your new subscription.

To view this subscription option and to see if you're eligible to upgrade, please visit our website.

However, if you're currently upgraded through a third party vendor like Google Play or Apple, you'll need to cancel your current subscription and wait until it expires before you can upgrade to the Premium Student plan offered only through the Pandora website.

For listeners who are already upgraded directly through our website, you can manage your subscription in the settings.

For more information about the verification process or your eligibility, check out SheerID's FAQ.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

rickkita
Local Performer

Good Morning,

I need to change to the student plan. I changed to the military plan because I misread the benefits and now when I try to change back it will not let me. Can you help me with this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rickkita I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

cwickenh
Local Performer

I did not recertify my student status in time and got charged the full amount for an annual subscription - can you help me correct this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cwickenh I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Jrcandia
Local Performer

Still don't know how to apply for pandora as a student

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jrcandia I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to upgrade to student plan

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to upgrade.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos