cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to Premium and receiving: "Something went wrong, please try again later."

McPherson95
Local Performer

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to upgrade my account from free to premium. I have tried to upgrade my account on my phone, as well as on my desktop via debit card and PayPal. I consistently get 'Something went wrong, please try again later.'

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @McPherson95! Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear about this, I can only imagine how frustrating this is. 

I'm going to create a support case for you. One of our agents will reach out via email to follow up. 

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @McPherson95! Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear about this, I can only imagine how frustrating this is. 

I'm going to create a support case for you. One of our agents will reach out via email to follow up. 

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Ellisj
Local Performer

I am having the same issue this morning. I have tried all the things mentioned also. Very frustrating, I'm trying to give you my money and nothing is working correctly.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ellisj I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

ryan33187
Local Performer

I've got the same issue, and received it with multiple cards as well as trying to use paypal :(.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ryan33187 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

spaceman_spiff
Local Performer

I’m having the exact same issue. Trying to do either of the trials and multiple cards. Same error every time. I even tried a 3-month trial from Groupon and still nothing. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spaceman_spiff I have passed your feedback along to our support team.

They will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Jeff9511
Local Performer

I am having this same issue

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeff9511 It looks like you were able to successfully upgrade to Pandora Premium.

Let me know if there is anything else you need assistance with.

0 Kudos

angeljaceczko
Local Performer

I am having this exact same issue....

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@angeljaceczko I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Alexandrashadae
Local Performer

I am trying to upgrade my pandora account to premium. I am prompted to enter my Google password which I know is correct and I keep receiving error message "something went wrong try again". Can you assist im not sure what else to do. My Google pay information is up to date and the password is correct. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alexandrashadae You should be able to upgrade directly through our website here.

Let me know if you run into any issues.

0 Kudos