cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is included in Pandora Premium?

JFelix
Local Performer

I got Pandora Plus about a week ago, but now that I got enough to take the Pandora Premium plan, what it will happend after I got the plan..

I'm a little new about this & I do love to listen music on Pandora, soo it will be nice to let me know a little more of the services 🙂

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JFelix It's great to hear that you've made the jump to Pandora Premium! 

Check out this help article for details on what differentiates Pandora Premium from Pandora Plus. 

I hope you find that helpful! I hope to see you around the Community often. Robot Happy

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JFelix It's great to hear that you've made the jump to Pandora Premium! 

Check out this help article for details on what differentiates Pandora Premium from Pandora Plus. 

I hope you find that helpful! I hope to see you around the Community often. Robot Happy

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

JFelix
Local Performer
Actually, I'm still at Pandora Plus & I was looking for answers about if I made a change of Plan to Pandora Premium, (I have to still pay the $104.00 Dollars of the services or it will be change to a least amount because I'm switching the Pandora Plus Plan to a Pandora Premium plan?) thats was I looking to know... btw thanks for the info, helps me understand a little bit more..

ggawlik
Local Performer

I have been a Pandora subscriber for a looonnngggg! time and love it, but am wondering what the advantages are to the upgrade. So far, I have 31 stations with different genres and love how the program suggests new things for me to listen to based on my "seed" songs/artists and what I've liked. I'm not interested in listening to specific songs that I choose right away ... the program will get me there eventually.

So is there anything for me in the premium subscription?

Thanks, and glad there is this community. (I was really sad when I discovered I couldn't call support people, but this is even better.)

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JFelix To clarify,  if you are signed up for an annual subscription to Pandora Plus, and decide to switch over to Pandora Premium, we’ll automatically prorate the cost of your first Pandora Premium payment to reflect the remainder of the subscription period you’ve already paid for.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ggawlik I moved your post to this thread as @ErickPandora has provided a helpful link to our help page breaking down the differences between between Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium.

If you have any further questions, you can contact our support team directly for assistance here

jiescobar
Local Performer

why dose the ads do not work

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jiescobar Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

To clarify, when an advertisement attempts to play, does the app or website stop working?

Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen recording of what you're seeing?

Thanks for all your help with this.