cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm Not Going Off

shosch
Local Performer
I have followed the instructions and also took a look at the troubleshooting guide, but the alarm simply will not go off for me. Anyone else had this problem on an iPhone? And do you have a solution? Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shosch We'd be happy to help with this.

I do see you mentioned you ran through some troubleshooting steps to try and resolve the issue on your end.

The alarm will not sound at all unless you make sure of the following:

1. Check your Sound Notifications for Pandora (iOS Settings Notification Center > Pandora). If notifications are off, enable Allow Notifications, then make sure Sounds is toggled On.
  2. Leave the Pandora alarm on the screen and do not put your device to sleep. If you cannot do this, make sure your system volume is up, which will allow the default ringtone to sound. If the Pandora alarm clock is not on the screen and your device is silenced or the volume is all the way down, your alarm will not sound.

To ensure that your Pandora alarm clock will play the station you've selected rather than the default ringtone:

1. Make sure your device has a good internet connection.
  2. Leave your device plugged in (recommended).
  3. Leave your device's screen on. Do not press the home button on your device and do not lock your screen.
  4. Make sure the Pandora alarm clock is on the screen when you go to sleep. If you answer a phone call, open your text messages or use any other app, be sure to open Pandora again before you go back to sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If this doesn't help, can you please try running through our general iOS troubleshooting suggestions?

Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shosch We'd be happy to help with this.

I do see you mentioned you ran through some troubleshooting steps to try and resolve the issue on your end.

The alarm will not sound at all unless you make sure of the following:

1. Check your Sound Notifications for Pandora (iOS Settings Notification Center > Pandora). If notifications are off, enable Allow Notifications, then make sure Sounds is toggled On.
  2. Leave the Pandora alarm on the screen and do not put your device to sleep. If you cannot do this, make sure your system volume is up, which will allow the default ringtone to sound. If the Pandora alarm clock is not on the screen and your device is silenced or the volume is all the way down, your alarm will not sound.

To ensure that your Pandora alarm clock will play the station you've selected rather than the default ringtone:

1. Make sure your device has a good internet connection.
  2. Leave your device plugged in (recommended).
  3. Leave your device's screen on. Do not press the home button on your device and do not lock your screen.
  4. Make sure the Pandora alarm clock is on the screen when you go to sleep. If you answer a phone call, open your text messages or use any other app, be sure to open Pandora again before you go back to sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If this doesn't help, can you please try running through our general iOS troubleshooting suggestions?

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos