cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buffering / No music when bar shows song playing

starrberry
Local Performer

continually displays buffering and displays the bar of the song playing but i cannot hear anything. 

also sends a response after buffering for 5-8 mins...."Sorry, unable to retrieve music from Pandora.com

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @starrberry. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing buffering during your listening sessions.

From an iOS device (iPad, iPod, iPhone) device, you'll only be able to listen to Pandora from the app -- not our web browser. You may already know this -- if you attempt to listen from a web browser, you'll be redirected to the Pandora app instead.

++

For your iOS device, I would recommend running through our troubleshooting steps to see if this helps with that error message you're encountering. 

Feel free to keep me updated on how this goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @starrberry. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing buffering during your listening sessions.

From an iOS device (iPad, iPod, iPhone) device, you'll only be able to listen to Pandora from the app -- not our web browser. You may already know this -- if you attempt to listen from a web browser, you'll be redirected to the Pandora app instead.

++

For your iOS device, I would recommend running through our troubleshooting steps to see if this helps with that error message you're encountering. 

Feel free to keep me updated on how this goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos