cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete a playlist I created

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

How come there is no option to edit a playlist that’s created by me?
I have the free account. But I notice an old playlist I created will not let me either edit the music on there, or to completely delete the playlist. Even the thumbs playlist has no option to delete or edit.
Another thing that is confusing. It shows 14 stations, one which is thumbs. That has 88 songs. But again, I cannot edit, or delete the stations.
Yet, when I go into my profile, it says 38 thumbs and 8 stations. Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hey @joemd1960 thanks for the screenshots. 

This is definitely puzzling. The playlist especially are interesting, you shouldn't be able to see any of the playlists without a Premium Access session since you're a free subscriber but your last Premium Access session was yesterday. 

This may be a caching issues with your iPhone. I asked our User Support team to start a trace on your account to see if any bugs pop up.

Can you please sign out of the app and then sign back in. If you don't see any change, please uninstall and then reinstall the app. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting @joemd1960.

I'd like to take a closer look. Can you let me know the following:

• Make and model of the device this is happening?
  • The name of the station(s) this is happening on?
  • Also, can you please include a screenshot of what you're seeing when you try to edit? Let me know if you need help with this.

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Hello Tanner,

iPhone 8 Plus. Look at the screen shots. It’s says I have 38 thumbs and only 8 stations. Yet in my profile, it shows 14 stations which I cannot delete or edit. And if you look at my personal playlist. 
Everything is greyed out like all the other playlists. Also in my thumbs, it shows 88 songs not 38. Thank you for looking into this.

38CD804B-AF70-400D-9E58-CBDE51F6518B.png

84692308-F06E-46D5-A4F7-4478EEE0886D.png

35418AB7-676C-4B29-A396-DFAD8026902A.png

EE7F4C47-3962-439C-976C-0ADBF203CE2C.png

F93D3656-D0C7-4CB7-8110-B3B20435483E.png

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @joemd1960 thanks for the screenshots. 

This is definitely puzzling. The playlist especially are interesting, you shouldn't be able to see any of the playlists without a Premium Access session since you're a free subscriber but your last Premium Access session was yesterday. 

This may be a caching issues with your iPhone. I asked our User Support team to start a trace on your account to see if any bugs pop up.

Can you please sign out of the app and then sign back in. If you don't see any change, please uninstall and then reinstall the app. 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Ok, I’ll do that. Thanks again for your help! ☺️

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Anytime @joemd1960. Let me know how it goes. 👍🏻

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

So I signed up for the plus option to avoid the ads. Yet I still have no control over my playlists. 
Am I assuming correctly that is only an option with premium? Thanks

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Correct, playlists are a feature of Pandora Premium, @joemd1960

With Pandora Plus, listeners have:

• Ad-free Radio;
  • Unlimited skips;
  • The ability to replay songs;
  • Offline listening: The 3 most listened to radio stations plus Thumbprint Radio

However, you can start a Premium Access session, which allows you to listen to content on demand by interacting with an ad. Once the session is started, you can then edit or play a playlist. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport