cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Adjust text size in Pandora app

Maxvoel
Local Performer

How do I change the txt size in Pandora app. Txt is very tiny and difficult to read. Thanks for any info on this issue

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Maxvoel. 👋

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to adjust the size of the text within the Pandora app specifically. However, the Pandora app on iOS devices supports dynamic type; this means you can adjust to your preferred reading size for all apps that support this iOS feature (just not for the Pandora app specifically).

You can find out more details in this helpful article: Adjust the display and text size on iPhone

To access this feature quickly:

• Go to Settings ⚙️
  • In the search bar, type in the word "Text Size" - it will populate under Display & Brightness
  • Click on Text Size and adjust the bottom bar to your preferred size
  • This will apply to all apps 

I've included a screenshot for you below:

img_2515.png

Let me know if this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Maxvoel. 👋

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to adjust the size of the text within the Pandora app specifically. However, the Pandora app on iOS devices supports dynamic type; this means you can adjust to your preferred reading size for all apps that support this iOS feature (just not for the Pandora app specifically).

You can find out more details in this helpful article: Adjust the display and text size on iPhone

To access this feature quickly:

• Go to Settings ⚙️
  • In the search bar, type in the word "Text Size" - it will populate under Display & Brightness
  • Click on Text Size and adjust the bottom bar to your preferred size
  • This will apply to all apps 

I've included a screenshot for you below:

img_2515.png

Let me know if this helps. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

corywarren
Underground

That fixed a lot of smaller text, but didn't touch the Artist Name that's displayed in "now playing".   That artist name text is super tiny and faint.   

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @corywarren. 👋

Sorry to hear that. Could you share a screenshot of what you're seeing?

When sharing a photo on community: You can include your screenshot directly in your post on community. This is best done through a web or mobile browser. You will not be able to share a photo through the email notification you may receive.

0 Kudos

corywarren
Underground

Hello Alyssa. Here are sample UI screenshots from my iPhone, and the Text Size settings used.   The Band Name text is unreadable unless the phone is really close.

Text size settingText size settingtiny Band Name texttiny Band Name texttiny Band Name texttiny Band Name text

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the follow up, @corywarren. When adjusting the size, it looks like the rest of the app follows the setting but the Now Playing screen remains the same. I've gone ahead and shared your feedback around this with our tech team. 🎧