cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading Pandora

Highwheel
Local Performer

I deleted the Pandora app on my phone because it would never complete an upload of a new version. When I go to the App Store to download it again there is no “Get” button..  How can I download Pandora?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Highwheel. 👋

Sorry for any trouble you've experienced. 

Installing the App:

• You can find our app in the App Store on your device. Search for Pandora and tap Install.
  • You can also go to pandora.com on your phone or tablet's web browser, scroll down and select Get the App to install the app.
  • Downloading any app from the App Store will require that you enter the password for your Apple ID. Keep in mind that the email address and password for your Apple ID account may be different than your Pandora account.
  • Also, please be aware that Pandora requires iOS 12 or higher. If you are running iOS 11 or lower, you will need to update your iOS version. If you're not sure how to update the OS on your phone, you can refer to this article for more help.

++

Trouble with Installing:

Are you seeing a cloud icon with an arrow like the one in my screenshot below?

If so, you should be able to click on the icon to reinstall the Pandora app.

Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 11.44.32 AM.png

If you you still have trouble, could you share a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing?

To take a screenshot on an iPhone 8 (or earlier) or an iPad or iPod touch:

• Press and hold the lock button (the button on the top right side) and the home button (the circular button on the bottom of your device) at the same time.

To take a screenshot on an iPhone X:

• Press and hold the lock button (the button on the right side) and the volume up button (on the left side) at the same time.
  • In iOS 12, a thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your device. Tap the thumbnail to add drawings and text with Markup, or swipe left on the thumbnail to dismiss it.
  • To find the screenshot you just took, go to Photos > Albums and tap Screenshots. Send this photo as an attachment to your response.

I look forward to hearing back! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Highwheel. 👋

Sorry for any trouble you've experienced. 

Installing the App:

• You can find our app in the App Store on your device. Search for Pandora and tap Install.
  • You can also go to pandora.com on your phone or tablet's web browser, scroll down and select Get the App to install the app.
  • Downloading any app from the App Store will require that you enter the password for your Apple ID. Keep in mind that the email address and password for your Apple ID account may be different than your Pandora account.
  • Also, please be aware that Pandora requires iOS 12 or higher. If you are running iOS 11 or lower, you will need to update your iOS version. If you're not sure how to update the OS on your phone, you can refer to this article for more help.

++

Trouble with Installing:

Are you seeing a cloud icon with an arrow like the one in my screenshot below?

If so, you should be able to click on the icon to reinstall the Pandora app.

Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 11.44.32 AM.png

If you you still have trouble, could you share a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing?

To take a screenshot on an iPhone 8 (or earlier) or an iPad or iPod touch:

• Press and hold the lock button (the button on the top right side) and the home button (the circular button on the bottom of your device) at the same time.

To take a screenshot on an iPhone X:

• Press and hold the lock button (the button on the right side) and the volume up button (on the left side) at the same time.
  • In iOS 12, a thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your device. Tap the thumbnail to add drawings and text with Markup, or swipe left on the thumbnail to dismiss it.
  • To find the screenshot you just took, go to Photos > Albums and tap Screenshots. Send this photo as an attachment to your response.

I look forward to hearing back! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos