cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading stations

Taz2016
Local Performer

my phone messed up and I had to login to all my apps again, and all of my stations I have downloaded needed redownloaded. Which is no big deal, but it has been 14 hours and not one has downloaded yet. Any help would be appreciated

Labels (2)
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Taz2016. 👋

Sorry for the trouble with your stations. When you sign out of the app or reinstall it resets the download process, which means you'll need to re-download your offline content again.

• Has any station fully downloaded since your original post?
  • Could you share a screenshot of what your download progress looks like? 

Let me know, and I can take a look. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Taz2016
Local Performer

They are currently the green circled with the circular downloading arrows. But still no downloads

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Taz2016 Thanks for getting back to me.

Could this be an issue with storage? Something to note is that Pandora will never use the last 500MB of storage, so we will only download as many stations as we can before we hit that limit.

If this isn't storage related, I'd recommend signing out of the app and signing back in, which will reset the download process again. I know this is inconvenient, but I'd like to see if you're able to download a single station. I've enabled a trace on your Pandora account to see what's happening in case we need to report this issue to engineering.

Make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

Let me know how it goes.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024