cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything I search says “unavailable”

robecanpi
Local Performer

iPhone 11 user here 👋🏻 I already updated my app but everything I try to search on the search Icon says unavailable, doesn’t matter if it is an artist, particular song, podcast ect. Need help!😩 Also, my account is premium and never skipped a payment

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @robecanpi thanks for being part of community! 

Are you still having trouble with searching for content? If so, can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your iPhone and letting me know how it goes.

To do that:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after reinstalling, please let us know.

Thanks again for posting! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @robecanpi thanks for being part of community! 

Are you still having trouble with searching for content? If so, can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your iPhone and letting me know how it goes.

To do that:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after reinstalling, please let us know.

Thanks again for posting! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos