cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HomePod: "The App hasn't added support" when liking a song

MLV
Local Performer

I am creating a new post for this issue as I still get the message "The App hasn't added support" when I try to like a song. The previous case was closed because it was reported as resolved. Was there something I needed to do? If so, I didn't see it in the original case. I am providing the same info requested that was requested in the original case :

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
    • iPhone 13 mini, HomePod1st gen, HomePod mini
  • Carrier:
    • Verizon
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
    • iOS 16.4.1(a), HomePods 16.4.1
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 7/27/23

Hi all! We've received confirmation from Apple that version 16.6 for HomePod has resolved the issue for some listeners when thumbing up a track via voice commands and then receiving the message "The App hasn't added support for that."

Be sure to update your HomePod to the latest version of 16.6 and try again.

Thanks for being part of community!

Pandora Update 5/9/23

This update has been created for listeners who are having trouble thumbing up tracks with Siri on their HomePod. This was believed to have been resolved with the release 2304.1, unfortunately it appears this issue has returned.

If continue to experience this issue with Siri on your HomePod, please feel free to post here. Updates will be posted as they are made available to the moderation team.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Note: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hey @MLV!

Thanks for letting us know. It was working for me last week on my HomePod, but I just tried it again now and I got the same message. I've already let our engineering team know about this change.

Thanks again for the heads up.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 7/27/23

Hi all! We've received confirmation from Apple that version 16.6 for HomePod has resolved the issue for some listeners when thumbing up a track via voice commands and then receiving the message "The App hasn't added support for that."

Be sure to update your HomePod to the latest version of 16.6 and try again.

Thanks for being part of community!

Pandora Update 5/9/23

This update has been created for listeners who are having trouble thumbing up tracks with Siri on their HomePod. This was believed to have been resolved with the release 2304.1, unfortunately it appears this issue has returned.

If continue to experience this issue with Siri on your HomePod, please feel free to post here. Updates will be posted as they are made available to the moderation team.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Note: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos