cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moods: Hidden Gems

Mstol101
Underground

I came across a very particular scene. I was browsing the front page of Pandora (on iOS) and came across a song that I have listened to a few times, but what struck me was, it was listed under a mood category, one that I’ve never seen before. So, I went into the Moods tab, to see if I could locate a station under that mood, and it was not there. So I went back to the front page, and the whole section renewed. I was wondering if there’s a way to look through and browse some of these ‘hidden moods’? 

because sometimes “contemplating life” is just the right mood, and Pandora seems to be pretty good at putting together a playlist based on “mood”. I’d love to browse the moods available and rock a playlist or two. 

Labels (5)
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Mstol101. 👋

Thanks for sharing your feedback around Moods as this is a feature I enjoy as well. 

Based on your message, it sounds like you may be referring to the For You section and your personalized recommendations. I've included a screenshot from my personal account below. There is a section where you can view Music by Mood. Some of the moods you may see include Energize, Love, Happy, and Chill. These change frequently and there isn't a way to search specific moods at this time. If you'd like to see more dynamic searchable option, I would recommend creating an idea here. You can find out more about how ideas work in the Pandora Community, please check out: Ideas Policy & FAQs

img_3121.png

Something else to note, personalized soundtrack playlists (e.g. Your Happy Soundtrack, Our Soundtrack) are no longer a feature. While personalized soundtracks you've already engaged with will no longer update, they'll remain available to you. At this time, the For You page in the app is the best place to find newly curated playlists and other content we hope you'll enjoy.

In the meantime, you can view stations based on Moods and Activities which is based on what's trending right now.

• Go to the For You page
  • Scroll down to Moods and Activities 
  • Click on See All Moods

Hope to see you around the community space more often! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos