cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue after issue

pheiress
Local Performer

The songs added to my collection will disappear back to a certain point, up to months before. Every time I open the app, it plays a song that played before & starts the “shuffle” over but stuff it played before I closed the app. Randomly while listening to my collection on shuffle, it’ll pick a song and start playing a radio of that song without my doing. & now 10% of my music is “radio only” available. I’ve used pandora for over 10 years now, and it’s getting worse.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @pheiress 

Welcome to community! Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Pandora.

To better understand your experience can you help to further describe the issues you are facing.

When you add songs to your collection, do the songs disappear while you're in a Premium Session or does this happen the next time you access the app. Looking at the tracks in your Song collection currently, I see quite a few. Can you give an example of two or three tracks you've added recently to your collection that have disappeared?

When you say that Pandora plays songs it played before, does it feel like it's repeating tracks from your previous listening session? Also, when you're in shuffle and Pandora picks a song, is a station created? Can you give an example of a song that played in shuffle that Pandora started that you didn't intend to listen to?

In the meantime, I've enabled a trace on your account to help investigate. While this trace is enabled, please manually log out of the Pandora app, then uninstall and reinstall the app on your iPhone.

Thanks for your help.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos