cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not playing music

Juan1596garcia
Local Performer

I pay for pandora plus and I use to go to my thumb list and play a song I liked now I can.. 

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Juan1596garcia. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

Based on your message, it sounds like you're referring to a Premium Access session.

Premium Access:

If you accept a complimentary Pandora Premium access session (by interacting with an advertisement in order to listen to content on-demand), you'll automatically be transitioned into the Premium experience, which looks a little different from our radio-only or Plus experiences. 

• These Premium Access sessions allow you to create playlists, or collect songs or albums to listen to right away, rather than waiting to hear them play on a station. However, you'll still have access to all of your stations under My Collection if you filter it by Stations.
  • When your Premium Access session expires you'll be returned to your normal Pandora app experience, but we'll automatically save your on-demand music collection for your next Premium experience.

You can find out more about how these sessions work here: Premium Access

++

Could you share a bit more about what is happening when you attempt to listen to songs on-demand?

Are you receiving any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos