cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Thumbprint Radio Not Working

DogMom79
Local Performer

Hi, i have the same issue on my iPhone 7 plus.  I have deleted the app and reinstalled to no avail.  Is there anything that can fix this?  Thank you in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @DogMom79. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. To keep everything organized, I moved your post over a new thread in the iOS section of the community.

Thumbprint Radio uses your thumbs to create a unique listening experience. By playing both thumbed-up and non-thumbed tracks from across all your stations, we hope to bring you lots of your favorites while sprinkling in some new finds in a seamless listening journey.

If you don't see the station, you may need to create a few more stations and give each of them some thumbs up. Once you've given enough thumb feedback, you should see the option to add the station the following day.

++

In the meantime, it looks like you've deleted all stations except for your Thumbprint Radio station. In order for Thumbprint to work, you'll need to have other stations so that you can enjoy your Thumbs Up as well as new songs on that station. 

I would recommend creating new stations, or recreating your older stations and continue to use your thumbs on those stations.

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

DogMom79
Local Performer

Unfortunately, even after adding other stations back in, it still is not working. Here is a screenshot of what it tells me. 

4182338C-FA49-4CBE-BFA5-AE9BBC670A01.png

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DogMom79 Looks like you only have 3 stations (including your Thumbprint Radio station).

Please keep in mind, you'll need to add at least 4 stations and use your thumbs up. It will take at least 24 hours for Thumbprint Radio to work. The stations will need to be created from tracks or artists that are not Holiday, Children's, or Comedy, as these tracks tend not to mix as smoothly with other thumbed up tracks from all your stations.

I hope this helps. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Mutated_Yeti
Local Performer

I have 8 stations and 67 thumbs up across all of my stations but I still don't have thumbprint radio! Why isn't it working? Is there a bug in the system or something?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Mutated_Yeti. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know about this. Please keep thumbing up and let me know if you continue to have trouble with adding Thumbprint Radio over the weekend. In the meantime, I'm going to share your feedback / experience with our engineering team. 🎧

0 Kudos

Mutated_Yeti
Local Performer
I still have no thumbprint radio 😢 --
Hello
0 Kudos

Skillschick
Local Performer

I have over 600 songs I’ve “thumbs-upped” I still can’t get it to work. It shows the song, but it looks like it’s on a continual buffering 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Skillschick. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this.

Let's try running through these steps to see if it helps with the buffering issue you're experiencing: iOS Troubleshooting

I would like to report this issue to our engineers. Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

I hope this helps. Let me know. 🎧

0 Kudos