cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline skipping

Alyssarose247
Local Performer

When I go offline my pandora playlists quickly skip through all the songs and don't play. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Alyssarose247 sorry to hear your stations are skipping in offline mode. 

Let's try some troubleshooting steps. Let me know if it helps at all. 

First, I'd recommend disabling the offline listening feature and re-enabling it, which will reset the download process. Then, make sure to keep Pandora opena and in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

To do that from a mobile device:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Toggle Offline Mode off, and confirm that you'd like to remove the content from your device.
  3. Toggle Offline Mode on again, to reset the download process.
  4. Keep the Pandora app in the foreground of your device while your offline stations re-download.

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Alyssarose247 sorry to hear your stations are skipping in offline mode. 

Let's try some troubleshooting steps. Let me know if it helps at all. 

First, I'd recommend disabling the offline listening feature and re-enabling it, which will reset the download process. Then, make sure to keep Pandora opena and in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

To do that from a mobile device:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Toggle Offline Mode off, and confirm that you'd like to remove the content from your device.
  3. Toggle Offline Mode on again, to reset the download process.
  4. Keep the Pandora app in the foreground of your device while your offline stations re-download.

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

anothermountain
Underground

I have had this problem, too.  It can be difficult to get a "good" download of all the songs.  I get lots of missed songs and half songs and ones that just don't play as well.  Can you add some checking like hashes or something and check the song downloads for us?  

0 Kudos

Local Performer

Terrible "fix". You are typically not in a reception area when this happens, so how can your music reload when there is no reception?

0 Kudos