cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora doesn’t play on iPhone or Android

ShadowMaster
Opening Act

My husband and I have an iPhone and Android phones, respectively.  We both have the same issue with Pandora not playing when we hit the play button on any song or station. Sometimes it takes it a couple of tries and an app restart but lately it’s getting worse. It occurs while using WiFi and mobile data. It’s exhausting and beyond frustrating, especially since I’m paying for the premium service. Anyone run into this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShadowMaster I moved your post over to the iOS section.

It sounds like the issue may be related to the network you're using to connect to Pandora since this is happening across both of your devices.

Please try rebooting your connection: 

1. Shut down your devices completely;
  2. Unplug your modem and router, wait one full minute, and then plug them back in;
  3. Wait five more minutes to allow the modem and router to fully boot back up;
  4. Turn your devices back on and try Pandora again.

If Pandora still isn't working, could you check if you're able to connect to your network using another streaming service, such as YouTube?

You might also try connecting your device to an entirely different network, or using a different device on your current network (such as a computer), to see if your streaming improves.

Let me know how it goes! 

0 Kudos

ShadowMaster
Opening Act

Hi,

The issue has not gone away. It happens in my Disney playlist I've created. Some songs will just not play. I upgraded my phone to an iPhone 12 mini and I'm still having that issue. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @ShadowMaster. 👋

Thanks for letting me know about this.

Do you receive any error messages when this happens? If so, what exactly does it say? Does this issue only happen with your Disney playlist?

Have you tried running through these steps for your iPhone 12 Mini?

You can find those steps here: iOS Troubleshooting

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos