cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playing All Collected Songs in Offline Mode

dinaolmelak
Underground

Dear Pandora,

I want to first say thank you for the music service. You have caught my taste in music unlike any other music app. Lol, I didn't think I was going to get the premium membership but now i'm glued to it after you gave me a taste of it. So thank you.

However, I want to mention a change I really crave. It is the option of playing every music I have collected in Offline Mode including the stations with just one click.

In Addition, I have also experienced some bugs which need fixing.(One time pandora played 2 songs at the same time (one from Station and other from my playlist))

Thank you,

Sincerely 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @dinaolmelak! Thank you for posting your kind words. ❤️ We love hearing this from our listeners! :pandora:

This is a great suggestion. The best place to get feedback like this heard is in our Feature Request board. I recommend posting your idea there. To learn more about how ideas become features, check out our FAQ: "How do requests become features?"

Sorry to hear about the experience. If you haven't already, I would recommend trying some troubleshooting steps found here

If you continue to have trouble, please let us know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport