cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with my downloads

alexgutiérrez
Local Performer

Hello community!! 

i just got Pandora Plus and I have a problem with the songs I am trying to download to listen to them on offline mode! After doing it, the next day just show me that they are not downloaded? I thought I could keep the stations and songs I wanted downloaded with the Pandora Plus subscription. If someone has an answer It’ll be super useful. Thanks!! 
Btw I have an iPhone 7 IOS 13.6 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @alexgutiérrez. 👋

Looks like you've enabled a complimentary session of Premium recently while being a Plus subscriber. You can find out more information about how Premium sessions work here.

With a Plus subscription, you have the ability to download 4 stations for offline listening. With Premium, you can download albums, individual songs, playlists, and stations for offline listening. Downloading the individual tracks is a feature of Premium only. 

To find out more about our subscription options and the benefits of each, feel free to check out this article.

I hope this information is helpful. Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @alexgutiérrez. 👋

Looks like you've enabled a complimentary session of Premium recently while being a Plus subscriber. You can find out more information about how Premium sessions work here.

With a Plus subscription, you have the ability to download 4 stations for offline listening. With Premium, you can download albums, individual songs, playlists, and stations for offline listening. Downloading the individual tracks is a feature of Premium only. 

To find out more about our subscription options and the benefits of each, feel free to check out this article.

I hope this information is helpful. Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos