cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Shuffle Option is Missing

Stevorino505
Local Performer

I can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed. This is a deal breaker for sure. I have a lot of stations but without this function I’m left with the paid subscription to Amazon music.

Labels (2)
28 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@richardw154 After taking a look at the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, I am not seeing any associations with an iOS device.

This specific thread is for folks who are running into an issue where the Shuffle option is missing when streaming Pandora on their iOS device.

To clarify, is the Shuffle option also missing when you stream Pandora from your Android device?

If so, you should be able to locate the Shuffle Stations option in your Station List.

• Go to My Collection.
    • Pandora Premium listeners, filter My Collection further by Stations. 
    • Shuffle Stations will then be located at the top of the screen

Let me know if this helps.

Szade99
Local Performer

4 months of wai9and no solution still? Why? Pls fix shuffle button.. It's still missing. Pls don't aks what version and os. It's across the board. 

Jyllrn
Local Performer

Why can’t I shuffle on Pandora 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jyllrn If you sort your collection by Stations or Songs, you should see the option to shuffle at the top of the list that populates.

If you aren't seeing that option, can you please send me a screenshots of what you see when sorting by both Songs and Stations?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

chrisajohnson19
Local Performer

I wish one of these people at Pandora could just fix this. Please just put the stupid shuffle button on the home page and lock it there, I found it but seriously though. obviously a lot of people have a hard time finding it, 

0 Kudos

SparkyCat
Local Performer

I just upgraded to Pandora Premium on the iPhone 15 Pro Max, but as soon as I did, I lost the shuffle feature. Who thought this was a good idea to remove the shuffle button when purchasing premium? I had to cancel it quick as soon as it disappeared. It still has shuffling on Desktop though.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @SparkyCat 

The option to shuffle stations is still available after upgrading to Premium, however it's moved to accommodate the different features that Premium offers. 

To shuffle your stations, first go to My Collection, then filter your collection by Stations. Then tap the Pencil to the right of Shuffle Stations.

There, you can select or deselect which stations you'd like to appear in your Shuffle by Station or Genre. Tap Save on the top right corner of your screen when done.

IMG_1900.png

IMG_1901.png

If after filtering your collection by Stations you still don't see the Shuffle option, please take a screenshot of what you see to share here.

This is best done on a web or mobile browser as you won't be able to include a photo through the email notification you may receive.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

SparkyCat
Local Performer

Thank you, I found it, I do appreciate it.

TannerPandora

Glad to hear it, @SparkyCat! 🙌

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos