cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Unable to Login on Apple Watch

Juroku
Local Performer

Since the offline listening update to the Apple Watch version of Pandora, I have not been able to consistently login to the watch app. The watch app hangs on the login and eventually says the login is invalid (even though I use the same login for the phone app). If I disconnect the watch from my phone and use WiFi on the watch, it is more likely to login, but when I reconnect to my phone it logs me out in the watch app. I have turned everything off/on and reinstalled the apps on both my phone and watch. My phone is an iPhone X running iOS 13.3.1 and my watch is a Series 5 without cellular data running WatchOS 6.1.3.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Juroku
Local Performer

So I just remembered that I have been using a HTTP proxy through my wifi and decided to try disabling that. Turns out that was the issue with connecting!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Juroku
Local Performer

So I just remembered that I have been using a HTTP proxy through my wifi and decided to try disabling that. Turns out that was the issue with connecting!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Juroku Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

Jcpeppin2
Local Performer

I have been having this same problem and the fix listed here did not solve the issue 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Jcpeppin2. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're running into this issue as well.

Are you receiving any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

++

In the meantime, let's try some troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve this.

First, try restarting your iPhone and Apple Watch. Press and hold the side button to power it off, and then do the same to power it on again.

If you're still having trouble, try the following steps to uninstall and reinstall the Pandora app on your watch:

1. Go to the Watch app on iPhone.
  2. Scroll down and find Pandora.
  3. Tap Pandora then disable the Show App on Apple Watch toggle.
  4. Finally, switch the toggle back on to begin reinstalling the app.

Let me know if this helps.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Brennaschaefer
Local Performer

Hello! I am having the same problems as above (trying to login in on my watch and it saying it is invalid) and have tried all the recommended solutions. Nothing has worked for me. I am positive I am using the right username and password, but it still won’t login. Anything else I can try?

0 Kudos