cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 16: Collection Missing After Signing Back In

vipra1974
Local Performer

After updating my iPhone to iOS 16 last night, I was signed out of Pandora.  When I logged back in on the iPhone, there is nothing in my collection.  However, if I log in via the computer, my collection is intact.

I first tried restarting the phone, signing out and back in.  Still no collection, even though I confirmed I was signed into the same account as PC.

I then uninstalled the app on the iPhone, and reinstalled.  Still no sign of my collection.  How can I get this back on the iPhone?

Labels (2)
32 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Suewho57 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Davisbeacon511
Local Performer

Same. Updated iPhone 12 to iOS 16, got kicked out of Pandora, tried to sign in, it didn’t recognize my email address. Signed in through a previous email address and it’s none of my stations and it’s not Pandora Plus, which I pay for monthly through Apple, and of course it just cycled so I just paid for another month and I can’t even access it. ☹️

0 Kudos

smshantz
Local Performer

I restarted mine and it worked for a couple days. Now when I start pandora the song appears to be playing but no sound at any set volume. If I switch to another playlist it works. Then if I switch back to the original playlist it works. So I need to switch back and forth to get music to play and hear it. I have also had some Bluetooth connection issues with just pandora. Lots of problems. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Davisbeacon511. 👋

Sorry to hear that this happened. It looks like you were in touch with our team via email. They've reset your password. If you haven't seen that email yet, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I understand how frustrating this can be, @smshantz. I've added your experience to the internal ticket we have open for the iOS 16 issues. Thank you for your patience while this is being worked on. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Rms112
Local Performer

I have the same issue as many on this forum.  Updated to iOS 16 and lost all stations.

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Rms112 thanks for reaching out.

It sounds like your original account is registered under a different email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

Dralph01
Local Performer

Same issue, after the iPhone OS update my pandora list is gone. What is the solution? I have canceled and restarted my pandora subscription. Nothing working. What is the solution to get my playlists back? 

0 Kudos

Nancyvanduzen
Local Performer

I have the same problem after my iPhone had a system update my pandora was logged out and upon login - all my stations gone!!!

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora

Hi @Dralph01 👋

Thanks for reaching and sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing.

I see that you already contacted our support team about this issue, please be on the lookout for that email as they will be helping you via email.

Let us know if you're still having issues!

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora

Hi @Nancyvanduzen 👋

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Vranicoff
Local Performer

My Pandora app on IOS 16.1.1 was not working well after updating to version 2211.1 of the app. I signed out and signed in again. After signing in again I had no stations in my playlist. After fiddling awhile (don't know exactly what I did) I was able to see my "Recent Stations" list. I am still unable to see all my stations and would like to see my full station list. I like to listen to stations I haven't heard in awhile to minimize redundancy.
I can see my full list of stations when I log in through a browser on a computer, so I am confident I am confident they aren't lost. I do have the option to listen to PodCasts, but don't do that. I only mention it as additional info about what features are still working.

Any help would be appreciated.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora

Hi @Vranicoff 👋

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting your first post! 🎉

To keep things organized I moved your post on an existing thread under iOS 16: Collection Missing After Signing Back In.

On my end, I do see all your stations on your My Collections page.

To make sure, are you logged into the Pandora same account on your iOS device as on your computer?

*Please note that Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device. So you can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password.

However, if you are signed into the same account on both devices, I suggest performing our iOS Troubleshooting Steps to see if you're able to view your station list on your iOS device.

+++

Lastly, if you're still having trouble viewing your stations, through your iPhone, would you mind taking a screenshot of what you're seeing on your My Collections page? If you need instructions on how to do so, please feel free to ask and I can provide how.

Hope the troubleshooting steps help, let us know how it goes! 🎧

0 Kudos