cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Ads and Music Play at the Same Time

ColdFyre
Underground

When an ad starts to play, a song starts to play at the same time. So I hear 2 overlapping tracks at the same time. 

I've not tested it on any other device, only on my iPhone 8+

Any suggestions?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
24 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ma42 I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Bagabaga36
Local Performer

Hi, I’m having issues with this problem. But I’m also having two ads play before a song and slither.io second ad plays with the song. Doesn’t matter deleting and reinstalling, Wi-Fi or 5g doesn’t matter either. Christmas song station and Marty robbins.

iPhone X , ios 16.1.1

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Bagabaga36 👋

Thanks for reporting this and I understand how frustrating this could be.

I've enabled a trace on your account so that we can take a closer look at what's going on.

In the meantime, we have an open ticket with our engineers regarding this specific issue. Could you tell me which Pandora version you're using so that I can pass your info along to them?

• To find Pandora Verison: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Thanks for your help with this and we appreciate your patience in the meantime! 🎧

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

Bagabaga36
Local Performer

Sorry, I did not realize my phone put in that strange phrase before.

pandora version 2211.1

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora

No worries @Bagabaga36!

Thanks for sharing those details with us. I've passed your info along to our engineering team on the internal ticket we have open.

Your patience is greatly appreciated while this is being worked on. 🎧

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos