cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: All Playlists Don't Appear When Adding Songs to Playlist

chaos4life
Local Performer

Playlist shows up under my profile & my collections but when I’m trying to add music to certain playlist, they are not visible under the “add to playlist” section.. How can I fix this?? 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @chaos4life 

Thanks for reaching out and sorry you can't see all of your playlists when adding songs.

Would you mind sending me some screenshots of what you're seeing when trying to add songs? I can take a closer look and see what's going on.

In the meantime, can you try some troubleshooting steps to see if this will help with that issue? iOS Troubleshooting Steps.

Thanks for your help with this! 🤝

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

Aac629
Local Performer

I am unable to add songs to an existing playlist. I can play the playlist, but not add songs. When I click the three dots to add a song, it only brings up some of my playlists. (iPhone 11)

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aac629 I moved your post over to this existing thread: iOS: All Playlists Don't Appear When Adding Songs to Playlist

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps: iOS Troubleshooting Steps

If that does not resolve the issue, please send us a screenshot of what you are seeing when you attempt to add songs to your existing playlists.

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos