cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: App Doesn't Remember Last Station Played

Yugilover1
Local Performer

Pandora doesn't remember the last music group you listened to when you reopen the app the next day

I can't find a way to fix the problem with keeping the last music station open after closing the app and then when you return the next day you have to reopen the station you were listening to the day before to continue listening to

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Yugilover1. 👋

The last station played from your iOS device should appear when you launch the Pandora app during your next listening session. 

If you haven't already, let's try the following: iOS Troubleshooting

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Yugilover1
Local Performer

I have tried to troubleshoot IOS for Pandora and I can't find how to fix it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yugilover1 To clarify, what happens when you re-open the app?

Is the issue that a completely different station plays than the one you were last listening to?

Or is the issue that nothing plays at all, and you have to manually press play on a new station to listen to?

Let me know.

Yugilover1
Local Performer

I have to reopen the station I was just listening to in order to keep listening to that station

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yugilover1 I'm still having trouble fully understanding what is happening.

Can you please confirm is if anything is playing at all when you re-launch the app?

Is the issue that when you re-launch the app, a different station is playing than the one you were last listening to?

Or is the issue that after re-launching the app, no music plays, and you have to restart the last station you were listening to?

Let me know.

0 Kudos