cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: App Won't Accept Password on iPhone

gwspurch
Local Performer

I can log in on my PC desktop and I remain "signed-in" on my iPod, but when i try to sign in on my iphone it tells me email or password are invalid.  When i try to change password from the iphone, I never receive an email to change.   Same email and password for Pandora works fine on my desktop.

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
64 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @nsegelstein. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. 

I've created a support ticket with our team and someone will reach out to you via email soon to assist with your Pandora account. 

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

pjwiese
Local Performer

Having a similar problem with inability to log on to Pandora with my iPhone or iPad.   Using the same email and password on my desktop with no problems.  Error message on iPhone and iPad is "Oops something went wrong."   Uninstalled/Reinstalled Pandora app two times with no success.   Sent an email request to Pandora Support a few days ago.   Still waiting for reply.

iPod Software Version is 14.8.1 and iPhone Software Version is 15.2. Have already uninstalled/reinstalled the Pandora app at least twice on both devices.  Using the same email address as on the desktop.  Have changed the password one time.   Still no success.  Continue getting the error message "Something Went Wrong."    Pandora works great on my desktop.

mod edit: merged comments
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @pjwiese. 👋

Sorry for the continued trouble. Someone has responded to your message via email. 

If you haven't received the message yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Sdlong
Local Performer

I have only ever used my account on my iPhone.  When I tried to login today, a message told me my password was no good.  I tried to reset the password, but never received a reset email.  When I tried to create a new account, I was told my account already exists.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Sdlong. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. I've gone ahead and created an email support case for you with our team. Someone will reach out to you privately shortly in order to help you regain access to your account. If you don't see their message soon, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos