cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Change Country / Region to Download Pandora

JHerbert
Local Performer

Im trying to install Pandora to my iOS device but am being met with the notification that it cannot be installed to my reigion or location. I was initially set to Barbados but have since switched my settings to my locale USA. Can anyone provide insight into this matter for me please?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @JHerbert. 👋

Sorry for any trouble. It's possible that your iOS device is set to a country where Pandora cannot be used.

The current version of Pandora for iOS requires iOS 13. To confirm the iOS version you are running on your device, open your device's Settings, go to GeneralAbout, and Version.

If you are running a version older than iOS 13, you will need to update your device's operating system (OS). Please refer to this article on how to do that.

++

Here's how you can confirm the country/region for the App Store on your iOS device: 

1. Tap Settings >Tap your Apple ID at the top of the page > iTunes & App Stores > your Apple ID > View Apple ID > Enter your Apple ID password > Country/Region
  2. From here, you'll want to select the United States in order to use the Pandora app on your mobile device.

If that doesn't help, could you please send a screenshot of the error message you're seeing? Let me know if you need help doing that. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

JHerbert
Local Performer
Im currently running iOS ver 14.7.1 and set to USA in my settings.

Additional note, Pandora does not show up in the App Store either.
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the follow up, @JHerbert

You can use Apple's Change your Apple ID country or region steps to adjust that setting from your iOS device or computer. 

At this time, I would recommend contact the Apple support team for further assistance with the App Store as this is outside of our scope of expertise. 

Feel free to keep us update on your progress. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos