cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Free Premium Sessions

mebleck
Local Performer

How can I access my Pandora album collection on my mobile app?  It only seems to display my station collection.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
7 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @mebleck. 👋

Sounds like this happens when your complimentary session of Premium has ended. 

Premium Session Length:

There's a natural tension between valuable ad space and the listening experience. Because of that, we're actively testing the length of these sessions to provide the best listening experience for everyone. As a result, the average length and availability of your complimentary session may fluctuate. We'll automatically save your on-demand music collection for your next Premium experience.

++

Starting a New Session:

• To start a new session, simply search our library from your computer or mobile device for a song or album, and click play. 
  • If you are eligible for a free session of Pandora Premium, clicking play will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy your on-demand content.

You can find out more about how Premium sessions work in this helpful article: Premium Sessions

++

Sorting your Collection:

While you're in a Premium session, You can sort your content from the My Collection page.

• Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. 
  • Please note that you can't currently sort your collection by A-Z; only Artists are listed alphabetically by default at this time.

Hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

CEA525DE-A9CA-4377-BCE7-882A394E2285.jpeg

Hello! I was trying to listen to one of my playlists but it keeps saying that ⬆️. Please tell me what to do. Thanks 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Itsdemondeer. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person. If you're hitting a limit, it means you've used quite a few of these sessions lately. We're so glad you're enjoying the extra functionality. I know that limits like this can be frustrating, so I'll definitely pass along your feedback.

If you'd like to see if you're eligible for a longer trial or upgrade to Premium, visit our website.

Hope this helps clarify. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

adidas
Local Performer

When I try to play my music or playlist, it keeps saying to upgrade or keep listening. So I put keep listening and it still won't let me listen to my songs, only the stations. It has been going on for a few days.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @adidas. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space organized: iOS: Free Premium Sessions

Based on your message, it sounds like you're hitting a limit on your free Premium sessions. You can find out more about how these sessions work in this helpful article: Premium Sessions

Feel free to also check out my post about the limitation here

Hope this info is helpful. 🎧

0 Kudos

Typical_Nuvo
Local Performer

Hey so what has been happening to me but when I watch a 15 second add it never puts on the song that i want. I dont get why this is happening but its annoying. Im not going to use pandora again unless theres a solution. If pandora wants to talk to me heres my email:

Thank you :l

mod edit: removed personal email address

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Typical_Nuvo. 👋

Thanks so much for your post around this.

Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.

I've taken a look at your account, and I do see that you've reached your limit for Premium Access recently. This explains why you're unable to start the session. However, you should be receiving a message similar to the one here.

If you'd like to see if you're eligible for a longer trial or upgrade to Premium, visit our website. In the meantime, I've noted your feedback about this. 🎧

0 Kudos