Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Ty21. 👋

If you downloaded the Pandora app onto your iOS device and it seemingly disappeared, try running through the following steps to locate it:

• First, to make sure Pandora wasn't accidentally deleted, try to install again, making sure to tap the little cloud icon (or the FREE button) on the Pandora screen in the App Store.
  • If the Pandora screen shows an OPEN button, then the Pandora app is still installed on your device and you just need to find it.
  • Go to the App Library and enter Pandora in the Search field. Once you find Pandora, you can move it wherever you like. Touch and hold the icon with your fingertip until you see the option to add it to your home screen.
  • If the app is not showing up using after running through the above, check whether you have any age restrictions set on your device. Pandora is "unrated", so if you have some restrictions set, it simply won't appear even when installed.

++

Apps in your App Library:

From your Home Screen, swipe left until you see the App Library. Your apps are automatically sorted into categories. For example, you might see your social media apps under a Social category. The apps that you use most frequently will automatically reorder based on your usage. When you install new apps, they'll be added to your App Library, but you can change where new apps get downloaded.

• Search for an app in the App Library
  • Go to the App Library.
  • Tap the search field, then enter the app that you're looking for.
  • Tap the app to open it.

You may also find this article about organizing your app library helpful: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

If you have any other issues with installing or finding apps, including Pandora, please check in with Apple Support for further assistance.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Ty21. 👋

If you downloaded the Pandora app onto your iOS device and it seemingly disappeared, try running through the following steps to locate it:

• First, to make sure Pandora wasn't accidentally deleted, try to install again, making sure to tap the little cloud icon (or the FREE button) on the Pandora screen in the App Store.
  • If the Pandora screen shows an OPEN button, then the Pandora app is still installed on your device and you just need to find it.
  • Go to the App Library and enter Pandora in the Search field. Once you find Pandora, you can move it wherever you like. Touch and hold the icon with your fingertip until you see the option to add it to your home screen.
  • If the app is not showing up using after running through the above, check whether you have any age restrictions set on your device. Pandora is "unrated", so if you have some restrictions set, it simply won't appear even when installed.

++

Apps in your App Library:

From your Home Screen, swipe left until you see the App Library. Your apps are automatically sorted into categories. For example, you might see your social media apps under a Social category. The apps that you use most frequently will automatically reorder based on your usage. When you install new apps, they'll be added to your App Library, but you can change where new apps get downloaded.

• Search for an app in the App Library
  • Go to the App Library.
  • Tap the search field, then enter the app that you're looking for.
  • Tap the app to open it.

You may also find this article about organizing your app library helpful: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

If you have any other issues with installing or finding apps, including Pandora, please check in with Apple Support for further assistance.

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Barbarabloemink
Local Performer

No this did not help!! I’ve PAID for no commercial Pandora, and the app opens if I go to the apple store and open it but the app does NOT APPEAR on my iPhone!! I’ve swiped up from the Home Screen and nothing happens, all my apps just sit there and there is NO PANDORA!!

how do I get the Pandora app to show up on my iPhone now that I am PAYING FOR IT???

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Barbarabloemink. 👋

Thanks so much for your post. To keep everything organized, I moved your post from the Android space to this iOS thread: iOS: Pandora App Missing From Home Screen

First, I would recommend checking out my post about locating the Pandora app here.

Once you find Pandora, you can move it wherever you like. Touch and hold the icon with your fingertip until you see the option to add it to your home screen.

Let me know if you're able to locate the Pandora app using those steps. 🎧

0 Kudos

Ty21
Local Performer

Thank you... I found it!

lmishel
Local Performer

How do I put the Pandora app back on the iPhone instead of manually going to the App Store and putting in search. ? And listening to music them

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @lmishel. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community!

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: iOS: Pandora App Missing From Home Screen

Please check out the accepted solution for this thread here. 

Hope this helps. 🎧

0 Kudos

Janiesman1976
Local Performer

My icon is not showing but my pandora play fro App Store. I phone SE.  how do I get the icon back 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Janiesman1976 I moved your post over to the iOS space.

It sounds like you are running into a separate issue.

If you downloaded the Pandora app onto your iOS device and it seemingly disappeared, try running through the following steps to locate it.

First, to make sure Pandora wasn't accidentally deleted, try to install again, making sure to tap the little cloud icon (or the FREE button) on the Pandora screen in the App Store.If the Pandora screen shows an OPEN button, then the Pandora app is still installed on your device and you just need to find it.

Go to the App Library and enter Pandora in the Search field.

Once you find Pandora, you can move it wherever you like. Touch and hold the icon with your fingertip until you see the option to add it to your home screen.

If the app is not showing up using after running through the above, check whether you have any age restrictions set on your device. Pandora is "unrated", so if you have some restrictions set, it simply won't appear even when installed.

0 Kudos