cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS - Pandora App Won't Connect via Wifi

ES_Texas
Local Performer

Over the last couple days, I have two older iPhones that are just used for music playing (they are tethered to a stereo and another to speakers), anyway, both phones developed the same problem at the same time. I launch the Pandora App and after a minute it automatically goes to Offline mode.  I switched offline mode off but it will still not connect.   They both worked as of 9/9/2022.  I reset network settings, tried a different router, and cold booted the phone.

Device - iPhone 4s and iPhone 6

Carrier - none - using with wifi exclusively

iOS version - 9.3.6 (4s) and 12.5.6 (6)

Pandora version - Pandora version 1708.2 (4s) and 2012.1 (6)

Error messages - No, when launching Pandora app it takes longer than normal, then just starts playing music in offline move.  Turning off offline mode shows my playlists but they cannot be chosen when you click on them they do nothing since they are not connected to wifi.  

** Again, both phones worked with the Pandora app prior to 9/10.  Also, I can stream music from Amazon and Youtube on both phones even after this issue started with Pandora.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @ES_Texas 

Thanks for posting on the Community, glad to hear from you! 

Based on your message, it seems like your Pandora version(s) are out of date, which is why you might be experiencing these issues.

Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the Pandora app on both of your iPhones.

If you need more help on how to do this please check out: iOS Troubleshooting Steps.

Let me know how it goes! :pandora:

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos