cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Playlists Don't Appear in My Collection

iron3232
Local Performer

I have like a ton of playlists I've created over the years.  But they no longer show up under "my collection --> Playlists" on my iphone.  They are still in "my profile" on my iphone, but I can't add songs to any playlists, and if I create a new playlist, it still doesn't show up in "my collection --> Playlists".  So I have no way on my iphone of adding songs to playlists... all I can do is listen to my old playlists from the "my profile" part.   However, on the computer, all of my playlists DO show up under my collection.  So it seems to just be an iPhone thing.  Just randomly started having this problem about a month ago.  I've signed out, deleted and reopened the app... all the standard troubleshooting stuff.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @iron3232. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this, and sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

It sounds like you've already tried running through the standard troubleshooting here: iOS Troubleshooting

I would like to report this issue to our engineers. Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

iron3232
Local Performer

Iphone 11 Pro

AT&T

version 14.7.1

version 2108.1

both

no

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@iron3232 Thanks so much for providing your device info. I've shared this information with our engineering team on an internal ticket we opened. We appreciate your patience while they look into this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

awcohen
Local Performer

hi, I am having the same issue with one playlist. It appears in Pandora on my Mac and iPad but not iPhone, except as a downloaded playlist. Any resolution to this so that it will appear with other (non-downloaded) playlists on the iPhone?

Thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@awcohen What is the name of the playlist that is missing?

Additionally, can you please send me a screenshot of what you see when you sort your collection by Playlists?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the meantime, I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps: iOS Troubleshooting

If you continue to experience issues with this, I would like to report this issue to our engineers.

Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Let me know. 🎧

0 Kudos

awcohen
Local Performer

Hi. Here is the info requested. 
iphone 13, ATT, iOS 15.5, Pandora version 2206.1, happening on both Wi-Fi and cellular. How do I attach a screenshot? Ty  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@awcohen To attach a screenshot, you will need to open this Community thread in a web browser, and then click on the camera icon located in the reply box:

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 11.46.06 AM.png

Thanks again for all your help with this. 🤝

0 Kudos

awcohen
Local Performer

82FBEE0C-9C91-4D42-8452-6530444C67A6.png

 here is the screenshot. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@awcohen I've created a ticket with our engineering team so they can help look into this further.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

kentlleininger
Local Performer

Was this ever resolved?  I see many threads about this problem that all end in some sort of reassurance that engineering is looking into it, but no resolution.

0 Kudos