cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Songs Disappearing then Appear Again then Disappear

tjneher15
Local Performer

On the my playlist The legends from beyond the terronovox the song fires beyond the ancient cosmic destiny shows up then randomly disappears and the battle for eternity starts then immediately skips when the other song is gone. The playlist is downloaded. It does the same when you log out and log back in. it is random when it disappears then reappears 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @tjneher15. 👋

Sorry to hear that this is happening.

When signing out of the app and signing back in, this actually resets the download process. This means you'd be required to download the playlist again. 

Could you share a bit more about what is happening?

• When you re-download the playlist, do you see that the song is greyed out?
  • Does the song have an "Unavailable" or "Radio Only" label?
  • Also, does this only happen when you're listening offline? 

Lastly, have you tried uninstalling / reinstalling the Pandora app on your device? 

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

tjneher15
Local Performer

Half the time  It  disappears off the playlist entirely. But the other half of the time it still plays when it is offline. The other half it randomly just appears in the playlist and still plays offline. I have not tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. It still disappears online. 

Also battle for eternity starts then immediately skips the rest of the song even though it is downloaded. I have tried deleting the song then redownloading it but still didn't work

mod edit: merged comments
0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @tjneher15

Thanks for the update and sorry for the continued trouble.

I would like to report this to our engineers. Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen) 

I highly suggest uninstalling/reinstalling the Pandora app on your device, this process usually helps with the track skipping issues.

However, for full transparency, Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app.

Looking forward to your reply and thanks for helping us out with this issue! 🤝

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos