cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Songs Unavailable / Radio Only

babycalesl0l
Local Performer

I have premium and there are certain songs that not marked as “unavailable” or “radio only” but when I go to play said songs it will just immediately jump to the next song even when on offline mode. Any reason why?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @babycalesl0l. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. 

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable or labeled "Radio Only" due to our current licensing restrictions. In the meantime, you can create a station that will play similar songs and artists, based on an artist or a particular song.

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

I hope this information helps clarify a bit. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

babycalesl0l
Local Performer

What if the song isn’t labeled as anything? Just looks like a regular song. this one in particular. There’s others, but this one is on the top of that particular playlist

https://imgur.com/a/WidIoLK 

this is the song I’m referring to 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@babycalesl0l You should be able to play the track you provided in the screenshot you sent.

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos