cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Songs skip when listening to playlist

Kalbers1345
Local Performer

I’ve been having this issue where when I select a song to play from my collection it won’t play and will skip to something else. I can see the song I want but when I hit play it just skips right over it. Today it seemed like out of my hundreds of songs, only two would play. How do I fix this?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up with that information, @Kalbers1345.

I moved your post over to the iOS space since this issue sounds specific to your iPhone.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kalbers1345 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Kalbers1345
Local Performer

I’m using it as my radio while I drive. It’s playing off my iPhone X. There’s no error message. So say I wanna hear the song sucker punch. I’ll click the play button and it’ll skip right over it and most of the songs after and go to brick by boring brick. It’s like it’s not registering as part of my collection. 

A39C120F-88CB-4737-A9AB-79E6E94ADEF5.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up with that information, @Kalbers1345.

I moved your post over to the iOS space since this issue sounds specific to your iPhone.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

MaryAnn-147
Local Performer

My playlist is doing the exact same thing as Kalbers1345. Songs I choose from my playlist are skipped over and sometimes it just goes through every song but doesn't play any of them. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MaryAnn-147 This thread is specific for users having issues with their playlists not playing on their iOS devices.

I took a look at your account, and do not see any iOS devices associated with it.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos