cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Spoken Artist and Song Title Notification

mmcglinchey
Local Performer

My main use of Pandora is during physical activity through my iPhone. Skiing, Running, etc…

thus my phone is in a pocket and I am not looking at screen. Is there any setting so Pandora verbally/audio speaks the Artist name (and maybe the song title)?  

just would make it easier when I hear a new artist that I like. 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @mmcglinchey. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. Glad to hear that you're using Pandora during your physical activities

At this time, spoken audio notifications aren't a feature of Pandora. If you'd like to see this option implemented, I would recommend creating a feature request as other listeners may be interested in having this type of setting.

You can create one here: Feature Request Board

You can also upvote other feature requests you'd like to see by clicking on the 💙icon next to the title of the request. 

For more information about how feature suggestions work on the Pandora Community, feel free to check out this helpful infographic: "How to requests become features?"

Hope to see you around the community space more often! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @mmcglinchey. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. Glad to hear that you're using Pandora during your physical activities

At this time, spoken audio notifications aren't a feature of Pandora. If you'd like to see this option implemented, I would recommend creating a feature request as other listeners may be interested in having this type of setting.

You can create one here: Feature Request Board

You can also upvote other feature requests you'd like to see by clicking on the 💙icon next to the title of the request. 

For more information about how feature suggestions work on the Pandora Community, feel free to check out this helpful infographic: "How to requests become features?"

Hope to see you around the community space more often! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos