cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Stations won't start downloading for Offline Mode

Blain_mick
Local Performer

I’ve been a pandora user for quite some time I had to get my phone replaced and now I can’t download more than 1 station. I have 43gbs of free space on my phone my pandora is always running on my phone and yet the stations I try to download just sit with a rotating arrow symbol I’ve been trying to download 1 station for almost a month now and it hasn’t changed. I’ve tried turning offline on and off again. No difference. Very upset I pay for something that hasn’t been working.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Blain_mick 

Welcome to community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with downloading content for offline listening. I'm happy to pass this along to our engineering team for further review.

Can you please let me know the following info

• iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

In the meantime, I've personally had luck downloading offline content with the following: First re-sync the download process, I do this by signing out and back in. Then connect my phone to a power source, and leave Pandora in the foreground (I usually have to disable my auto screen lock). Sometimes, I'll even play Pandora while I wait for the downloads to complete. In most cases this has worked for me.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos