cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Unable to Connect Pandora to Facebook

Bloodrayne2486
Local Performer

Help I’m unable to link my Facebook to my pandora. This is message I received when trying. I have an iPhone 8S and running IOS 15.3. What else can I do?

244B7A72-8E1F-4A82-868A-D258624539D1.png

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Pandora Update (2/10/22): Thanks so much for posting your experience with connecting to Facebook.

I've notified our engineering team of this change and error message and they are currently investigating.

Thanks for your patience while we look into this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

Kaylamarier_
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue I have an iPhone 11 and it continues to say Facebook Connection Error. I’ve deleted the app twice now and had to make a new account because my original account was Facebook sign in.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Kaylamarier_. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. Someone from our User Support team will be in touch via email to offer further assistance. Please be sure to give them your original account email address when they reach out to you soon. 

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos

Cshell87
Local Performer

I’ve been sharing to Facebook for years. I’m no longer able to do so. I noticed the issue about a month ago. I’ve tried going through settings-privacy-connect to FB. I get an error try again later message. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Cshell87. 👋

Sorry to hear that this is happening.

Could you try running through these steps to see if it helps resolve the issue?

First, I recommend rebooting the device by shutting it down entirely, then turning it back on and trying Pandora again.

If you're still having issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you).* To do that:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap - in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to Delete app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after reinstalling, please let us know.

0 Kudos