cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Unable to Start via Headphone Buttons

mohmann
Local Performer

Hello, would just like to echo that I am also receiving this issue, using Aftershokz aeropex bluetooth headphones and an iPhone 12 Pro Max. Has there been any progress on this issue? Kind of incredible that it has been known for almost two years

Labels (1)
44 Replies

therbler
Local Performer

Thanks. iOS is 15.6.1, app version is 2208.2. Only experienced on wifi so far, haven't tried via cell, provider's Mint Mobile.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for trying that out, @therbler.

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Brian86
Underground

Adam, hey bud, let’s level with each other real quick.  This issue has existed literally for years. At this point, stop telling people, “the engineers at looking into it.” It’s insulting to the community, man. Just tell customers to move to Spotify. 

Wper
Local Performer

Really? Is that it?? No one at Pandora can make their app functional after all these years, although every other app has already figured it out? Alyssa and Adam has been PR’ing this thread to death since the beginning, wasting everyone’s time. I’m just posting so hopefully I’ll get notified if someone finds a solution. Do not ask for my device info… we all know the pandora app is the one and only problem. 

mod edit: format

Ratfink13
Underground

hello 👋 I am still experiencing the same problem! Has there been any updates? Are the developers even working on this problem?  Stop telling people, the problem is being worked on if its not. This bug has been ongoing for a couple years at this point. I think its time to switch. This bug makes the experience not worth the money I pay for premium. I have been for years but I’m tired of paying for something I don’t enjoy using anymore in hopes you fix the problem! 

0 Kudos