cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: "Not Available in my Country" Error

Brockman1225
Local Performer

My pandora station keeps saying that it’s not available in my country every time I play it what should I do

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Brockman1225. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the community!

Pandora Internationally:

Sadly, we can only legally offer Pandora services to listeners located in the United States at this time. This applies equally to free and paid accounts, as well as Pandora on all computers and supported devices, including offline.

Audio content streaming regulations differ from country to country, and we are still working on acquiring the proper licenses so we can offer Pandora in even more places around the world.

++

Using a VPN:

If you're located in the United States, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Are you using a VPN on your iOS device?

If so -- using a VPN while trying to stream Pandora is not currently supported which may explain why you're running into that error message.

• Please check to see if you can make an exception for Pandora in your VPN settings, or if you can safely disable any VPN connections while listening to Pandora.
  • You may want to contact the support team of your VPN for further assistance.

Hope this info is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Brockman1225. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the community!

Pandora Internationally:

Sadly, we can only legally offer Pandora services to listeners located in the United States at this time. This applies equally to free and paid accounts, as well as Pandora on all computers and supported devices, including offline.

Audio content streaming regulations differ from country to country, and we are still working on acquiring the proper licenses so we can offer Pandora in even more places around the world.

++

Using a VPN:

If you're located in the United States, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Are you using a VPN on your iOS device?

If so -- using a VPN while trying to stream Pandora is not currently supported which may explain why you're running into that error message.

• Please check to see if you can make an exception for Pandora in your VPN settings, or if you can safely disable any VPN connections while listening to Pandora.
  • You may want to contact the support team of your VPN for further assistance.

Hope this info is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

fyrftr50
Local Performer

I use VPN for security reasons and have been using Pandora for years doing this.   If Pandora no longer supports VPN connections, I will cancel my subscription and go somewhere that does.

DZ808
Local Performer

I also use VPN for security reasons.  Up until today Pandora and Nord VPN worked with no issues.  Now I get this message about 'not available in this country' until I disconnect my VPN service.  I just deleted Pandora and added Spotify and I Heart Radio.  Both work fine with VPN.  Pandora will remain removed from my apps until this issue if fixed.

0 Kudos