cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone XS: Music Stops When I Switch to News Feed

maccrone
Local Performer

This is a new situation for me.  Started just this week.  I'll be in the Pandora app, listening to music, and then switch to read some news when the music fades to black.  I have the above iPhone.  Thank you for any help.

Gm.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @maccrone. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the community!

If you're using another app or website on your device while listening to Pandora, the sound settings may override your listening session since Pandora is backgrounded. This isn't something we could change from our end. However, it doesn't sound applicable in this situation. 

++

Let's start with some troubleshooting steps to refresh the Pandora app on your device.

Feel free to keep me updated on your progress by responding directly on this thread. 🎧

I look forward to hearing back!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @maccrone. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the community!

If you're using another app or website on your device while listening to Pandora, the sound settings may override your listening session since Pandora is backgrounded. This isn't something we could change from our end. However, it doesn't sound applicable in this situation. 

++

Let's start with some troubleshooting steps to refresh the Pandora app on your device.

Feel free to keep me updated on your progress by responding directly on this thread. 🎧

I look forward to hearing back!

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

maccrone
Local Performer

Well, I feel dumb.  That did it.  Thank you, Alyssa.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No worries, @maccrone. Sometimes the app just needs a refresher. 

Glad that helped with what you were experiencing.

Feel free to let us know if you run into any additional issues or have questions.

Happy listening (and reading!) 🎶

0 Kudos