cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Artist Only" is not working on any station.

i4n3
Underground

Every time I try to choose the "Artist Only" mode on any station, my phone produces a haptic pattern that feels like it's an error. Other station modes work fine. What could be going wrong?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @i4n3. 👋

Looks like you're upgraded to Pandora Plus.

Keep in mind that since licensing regulations require a Pandora Premium subscription in order to be able to listen to your station in "Artist Only" mode, free listeners and Pandora Plus subscribers will be able to view an advertisement in order to initiate a complimentary Premium Access session. Those that do will also have access to Pandora Premium's other features during their Premium Access session.

++

That being said, you should be able to initiate the complimentary Premium session with your Plus subscription. I would recommend running through these steps to see if it helps. 

You can also find out more about how Premium sessions work in this helpful article.

If you still have trouble with starting the session, let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @i4n3. 👋

Looks like you're upgraded to Pandora Plus.

Keep in mind that since licensing regulations require a Pandora Premium subscription in order to be able to listen to your station in "Artist Only" mode, free listeners and Pandora Plus subscribers will be able to view an advertisement in order to initiate a complimentary Premium Access session. Those that do will also have access to Pandora Premium's other features during their Premium Access session.

++

That being said, you should be able to initiate the complimentary Premium session with your Plus subscription. I would recommend running through these steps to see if it helps. 

You can also find out more about how Premium sessions work in this helpful article.

If you still have trouble with starting the session, let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos