cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Recent Favorites"

ava_grace
Local Performer

I have this song under my "recent favorites" that I cannot get rid of. Please tell my how to unfavorite the song, I'm not sure how it got there in the first place.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @ava_grace. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space!

Sounds like you're referring to your "Recent Favorites" on your Pandora profile from the app on your iOS device. I've included a screenshot below:

image_from_ios.jpg

Unfortunately, you won't be able to clear your recent favorites or recently listened to songs as this is not currently a feature. I would recommend creating a feature suggestion for "Clearing Recent Favorites" here.

In the meantime, you may be interested in an existing feature request: Clear Recent Search History

• To upvote feature requests, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the suggestion.
  • For more information about how feature requests work on the Pandora Community, feel free to check out this helpful infographic: "How do requests become features?"

I hope this information is helpful. Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

nkawtg72
Local Performer

if i can't remove a Recent Favorite, then my question is how did i add those stations to a Favorites list in the first place?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

0 Kudos