cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: My new music is not available on Pandora

Kride18576
Local Performer

I can find my older CD Baby music on pandora but not my latest release from Distrokid: "Donar" by Keith Ridenhour. I have three tracks distributed by Distrokid but can't find them on my paid Pandora.

mod note: edited title for clarity.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @Kride18576 - Thanks for stopping by 🙂

It sounds like some of your new music isn't spinning on Pandora.

Even if your music has been delivered by your distributor to Pandora, we still ask that you fill out the submission form here. This will flag the release to be reviewed by our Curation team.

While your content may be delivered to us by your distributor, Pandora is still a curated collection. In other words, your partnership with your distributor does not guarantee inclusion on Pandora.

Good luck with your next submission! 

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

ChrisPandora

Hey @Kride18576 - Thanks for stopping by 🙂

It sounds like some of your new music isn't spinning on Pandora.

Even if your music has been delivered by your distributor to Pandora, we still ask that you fill out the submission form here. This will flag the release to be reviewed by our Curation team.

While your content may be delivered to us by your distributor, Pandora is still a curated collection. In other words, your partnership with your distributor does not guarantee inclusion on Pandora.

Good luck with your next submission! 

0 Kudos

MaryJ
Local Performer

Yes i have a similar issue. My new release is entitled “ i lLove The LORD is not on Pandora.  (By Minister Mary Jordan)

ChrisPandora

Hey @MaryJ - We definitely want to make sure your music is available to your fans on Pandora ✌️

If you have not done so already, please fill out the submission form here. This will flag your release to be reviewed by our Curation team.

To learn more about submitting music to Pandora, check out the AMP Playbook.

Let me know how it goes!

0 Kudos