cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: Pandora AMP Data update delay from 8/19/24

musicwizard
Local Performer

My statistics on Pandora AMP (both the stats on individual tracks as well as Pandora features going) have halted updating since 8/19/2024.  In my experience, usually statistics update in about 24 hours (or maybe 48 hours at the most). Now it's been 6+ days which I've never seen before.

Is anyone else having this experience? If so, do you know if they are working at getting it resolved?

Thanks!

Moderator Note: Updated title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JohnVPandora

Update (08.29.24): We believe this issue has been resolved. If you're still seeing any data not updating, please email us at amp-support@pandora.com. We will be happy to help you via email.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

MariaDavis
Underground

Song data has not updated since 8/19/2024, as well as the lifetime station adds, campaign stats, and lifetime streams. Also if I click on manage subscriptions, my monthly listener count has not updated. However, if I go directly to Pandora and look up my artist name, I can see the real number. The only thing that seems to be updating on Pandora for Artists are the artist metrics. Please fix this.

Maria Davis

ajbristo
Underground

Hi! It's happening again. My lifetime streams are not getting updated for past 1 week.Im able to check my daily stats but overall streams and other metrics are not updating. I faced same issue last month. I hope this will be fixed soon. Thank you.

0 Kudos

JohnVPandora

Hey @musicwizard - Thanks for reaching out about this. Our engineering team is aware and working on an issue with AMP data updating. Please allow a bit of time for our engineers to work on this issue.

Thanks for your patience here!

greglw3
Opening Act

Yes!

No updates for week

bluemoss64
Underground

I am have that to that too. hi my is james 

0 Kudos

JohnVPandora

Update (08.29.24): We believe this issue has been resolved. If you're still seeing any data not updating, please email us at amp-support@pandora.com. We will be happy to help you via email.