cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: Pandora Metrics on Artist Pages Not Updating

NADRIP
Diamond in the Rough

Due to some collaborations, I have multiple artist pages.  It is now Feb 13, and on these pages, I am still seeing data for most metrics only through Feb 8.  For instance, on the Insights page, Pandora metrics are only through Feb 8 for Streams, Unique Listeners and Station Adds.  If I choose "last 28 days," "last 7 days," "last 90 days," etc. it's the same, only through Feb 8.  If I choose to see the "Quarter" then it shows me dates past Feb 8, but everything from Feb 9 onward is zeros.  When I go to the "Catalog" tab it shows the selection is through Feb 11, but when I click on a specific song, it only shows information on that specific song through Feb 8, and doesn't show Feb 9 onwards.  If I choose a view like "Quarter" on the specific song, again from Feb 9 onward are only zeros.  However, I do have a live "Campaign" (not everyone does) and on that tab, when I click on the live campaign information, it shows me data through the 11th.  Curiouser and Pandora-er.  LOL

mod note: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @NADRIP - Just wanted to follow up here as I believe that the Insights are now up-to-date.

Also, you'll be greeted by the new Insights tab when you log into AMP! To learn more about that, check out the blog postNew & Improved Artist Insights! that my colleague @JohnVPandora recently shared.

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

6 Replies

greglw3
Underground

Frustratingly, I’m having the same issue!

ChrisPandora

Hey @NADRIP  & @greglw3.

I understand your frustrations with this. Please know that we are aware of this issue and are working on it. I've sent your reports over to our engineers. Please allow a bit of time for us to investigate this issue.

When there is an update to this issue, I will be sure to post about it here.

We really appreciate your patience in the meantime!

NADRIP
Diamond in the Rough

Some good news, or bit of progress, is that yesterday (and for several days in a row) I was only seeing stats through 8 Feb, but currently I am seeing them through 10 Feb.  I understand it may take some time to run and update each day's stats so glad to see this progress!

ChrisPandora

Hey @NADRIP - Just wanted to follow up here as I believe that the Insights are now up-to-date.

Also, you'll be greeted by the new Insights tab when you log into AMP! To learn more about that, check out the blog postNew & Improved Artist Insights! that my colleague @JohnVPandora recently shared.

NADRIP
Diamond in the Rough

Hi Chris, well, as mentioned in my last post, at that point I already saw updates beginning to happen and projected it would take some time for the updates to catch up.  At that time the stats were 96 hours behind, and there has, as I hoped, continued to be improvement, so that now they are 48 hours behind.  But before the problem by this time of day (or actually even earlier) they would usually be only 24 hours behind, so the problem has not been fully resolved.  I want to be seeing yesterday's stats not 2 days ago stats, but that's a big improvement from where it was, so I'm glad there has been progress.  Thanks for your contribution to helping improve this problem, and I hope they eventually get back to being only 24 hours behind (they may briefly do that at some point later then I check stats, like in the evening or at night, but they used to be only 1 day behind on most days by about noon CST, or even earlier).

0 Kudos

NADRIP
Diamond in the Rough

As an update, today I notice the "insights" tab and the "campaigns" tab are still showing a 48 hour delay (2 days ago), but the "catalog" tab, while when I look at the group of songs it is also showing a 48 hour delay (2 days ago), when I look at date for an individual song it is showing a normal 24 hour delay (yesterday).  There are definitely still unresolved issues with this, although the situation is improved from when it was 4+ days behind.  There is NO SOLUTION as of yet.

0 Kudos