cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: Wondering why Artist Audio Message was not accepted

clarelynnrose
Underground

Hi -- A few months back I attended a first-Wednesday live session on how to use Amp, and it was suggested we record an artist message. I finally did so last month, feeling great to have finally followed the advice.

So when my daily plays suddenly doubled from 1500 to 3000/day, I checked to see if my artist message might have any data to explain the spike.

But I was very surprised to see that the message had been labelled 'not accepted'. It hasn't played at all.

Please can someone explain what causes an artist message to be rejected? it was 12 seconds, good sound quality, nothing offensive. Feeling confused and wondering where I went wrong?

With many thanks!

Clarelynn

Mod Note: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @clarelynnrose - We appreciate your interest in Artist Audio Messages and aplogize for any confusion regarding our AAM policy.

Just to clarify, our Artist Audio Message guidelines have been changed to require that all messages include a mention of Pandora. In fact, messages that mention Pandora have proven to result in more positive listener engagement!

I reviewed your submission and it appears that your Artist Audio Message was rejected because there was no mention of Pandora. We kindly ask that you resubmit this message to include a mention of Pandora at some point during the liner (e.g. "This is Artist X and thanks for listening to us on Pandora" or "Hey Pandora, check out my upcoming show in X city").

Once the Artist Audio Message is resubmitted, we will review the campaign again. If the message includes a mention of Pandora and meets the other Artist Audio Message guidelines, we will be able to approve this campaign.

We appreciate your understanding and thank you for being a part of Pandora AMP!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ChrisPandora

Hey @clarelynnrose - We appreciate your interest in Artist Audio Messages and aplogize for any confusion regarding our AAM policy.

Just to clarify, our Artist Audio Message guidelines have been changed to require that all messages include a mention of Pandora. In fact, messages that mention Pandora have proven to result in more positive listener engagement!

I reviewed your submission and it appears that your Artist Audio Message was rejected because there was no mention of Pandora. We kindly ask that you resubmit this message to include a mention of Pandora at some point during the liner (e.g. "This is Artist X and thanks for listening to us on Pandora" or "Hey Pandora, check out my upcoming show in X city").

Once the Artist Audio Message is resubmitted, we will review the campaign again. If the message includes a mention of Pandora and meets the other Artist Audio Message guidelines, we will be able to approve this campaign.

We appreciate your understanding and thank you for being a part of Pandora AMP!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos