cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: "Oops, we did it again." error message when user switches to their Artist Mode in AMP

YCiti
Underground

For the last few days ive been getting an error message when I click on the Artist Tab in the amp dashboard. Has anyone else had this issue?? Kinda Worried

Error message :

Oops, we did it again.

We're sorry the page you're looking for cannot be found. Click here to return to your AMP homepage.

I can see my curator page just fine and navigate through the tabs. also everything but the insights tab works on my mobile phone but not any computer I log in from

mod note: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
7 Replies

NADRIP
Diamond in the Rough

Hi YCiti, I tried to replicate what you described, not sure I understood it exactly, but basically everything I tested from my dashboard and artist page worked fine and without errors, using a 2021 MacBook Pro computer, os: Ventura 13.4

YCiti
Underground

Thanks , Im not sure whats happening. Works fine from my phone, just not on my computers. I have a curator tab and an Artist tab. My artist tab is unresponsive

ChrisPandora

Hey @YCiti - Thanks for surfacing this with us.

We are aware of this issue and are working on it. I've sent this report over to our engineers. Please allow a bit of time for us to investigate this issue.

When I have an update, I'll be sure to post it here.

We really appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

ChrisPandora

HI @YCiti 👋

I just wanted to follow up here to let you know that this issue should be fixed now!

Let me know if you are still getting this error message when you log into AMP.

YCiti
Underground

Yezzir back online! Thank You!

ditrinick
Local Performer

Having this same issue on my end @ChrisPandora 

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey @ditrinick - I appreciate you letting us know you are still experiencing this issue.

It does seems like this bug is affecting some AMP users. Our engineers are working diligently to fix this.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos